If your roof is leaking, but you cannot see signs of damage on the roof itself, take a good look at your gutters. Most people assume that if the roof is leaking, the whole must be in the roof. However, this is not always the case. For example, if you gutters are clogged, water can back up into your gutters and make its way under your roof. This would explain why you can see signs of a leaky roof (water stains on the ceiling, a puddle on the floor, etc.) but do not see signs of damage to your roof. Not to worry, because we are your gutter replacement experts!
Your gutters might need replaced if you notice any of the following:
- Your gutters are pulling away from the side of your home
- Your gutters will no longer stay connected to your drain spouts
- Your gutters are twisted or tilted downwards.
- Your gutters are showing their age. Discoloration, color is chipping away
- Your gutters are corroded or rusty
- Your gutters have holes in them or are leaking
Have An Expert Check Out Your Gutters
If any of the above applies, you should have your gutters inspected by one of our experts as soon as possible. Reliable Residential Roofing can come take a look at your gutters and our roofing professionals will give you the options for correcting the issue. We offer the following guttering services:
- 5-inch or 6-inch seamless gutter installations
- Copper gutters
- Gutter sealant replacement & repairs
- Leaf Proof gutter protection system
- New gutter systems for new homes
- Replacement gutters for residential homeowners
- Seamless Gutters
30 + years of gutter replacement experience in Central KY
Reliable has been in business since 1979. We offer a host of roofing services. Whether you need a roof inspected, repairs to your roof, gutters or drains, new flashing, or an entirely new roof, we can help. We can install and repair most types of roofs, from shingle to slate to metal. We work with old houses and new construction. We can meet all your roofing needs. We also offer chimney flashing, siding and guttering. We stand behind our work, and we offer a warranty for any work we perform on your home. We are fully insured and will provide references when requested.